Kootenai Canyon Anglers Rates 2021
GUIDED FLY FISHING KOOTENAI RIVER & TRIBUTARIES MONTANA:
FULL DAY: $500.00 (1 or 2 anglers, 8+ hours)
HALF DAY: $375.00 (1 or 2 anglers, 4 hours)
GUIDED FLY FISHING KOOTENAI RIVER IDAHO & OUT OF KOOTENAI DRAINAGE WATERS:
FULL DAY: $550.00 (1 or 2 anglers, 8+ hours)
HALF DAY: $400.00 (1 or 2 anglers, 4 hours)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Full day trips include riverside picnic lunch/dinner, snacks, refreshments and water.
• Equipment is available at no extra charge if needed.
• A valid Montana and/or Idaho conservation/fishing license is required and should be
purchased in advance.
• KCA requires a 50% deposit upon making your reservation; the remainder of the
balance is due 60 days prior to your trip date.
• If your reservation is cancelled prior to the 60 days before your trip, a $100.00
cancellation fee will be assessed.
• For cancellations within the 60-day period before your trip date, KCA will retain
• For cancellations within the 30-day period before your trip date, KCA will retain
full trip cost.
• No sales tax in Montana. Services in Idaho will incur a sales tax of 6%.
• Payment options include personal check, company check, money order, and all
major credit cards.
Kootenai Canyon Anglers, LLC
P. O. Box 1124
Troy, MT. 59935
John Pares-Montana Outfitter #30572 & Idaho Outfitter #20308